104. The Scandal-monger (Al-Humaza)
This chapter has 9 verses.
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and backbiter,
2. Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!
4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That which Breaks to Pieces,
5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?
6. (It is) the Fire of Allah kindled (to a blaze),
7. The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
8. It shall be made into a vault over them,
9. In columns outstretched.